Thursday, June 30, 2005

Diana is back.

My short"family vacation" is over. It was fun while it lasted. And I guess my PMS is back also. lol I allready feel frustrated with world and with all the Hollywood kind of issues. Anyway, what I want to talk to you about today is something very disturbing. If you don't like to read or talk about death, then please leave right now and come back tomorrow, because maybe then i will talk about something else.

Here it goes. I have been thinking a lot about what will happen to me after I die. I mean, yes, I am just 27 but then again, death does not care how old we are. It just comes and gets us whenever he feels like it. SO I really don't know what will happen to me in 5 minutes, maybe I trip and fall while empting my dishwasher( carring knives), maybe I choke eating chocolate- but maybe the pain meds I am taking want to make me pain free forever- I really don't know. THere are so many things what could happen to me.
There is one thing that really creeps me out- I don't want to be buried under the ground. I JUST DON'T like it. ( maybe I watch to much CSI), but what happent to a body after we die is just something very disturbing and frightening. Oh, I am starting to creep myself now. Just the thougt about what I am talking about right now is very disturbing. Anyway, all this intro is just to tell you that I want to be cremated and let"free" where I was born, where my roots were.
I think that I have seen enough death and suffering within past year and that is what triggers these thougts. I SWEAR- I want to grow old and see my grandchildren, and I want to loose all my teeth , and I want to have lots of gray hair and live in retirement home with all the other old folks, who don't know how to drive anymore. So don't make any assumptions about all the above- I AM very happy how life is right now- I just PMS 24/7 and that is about it. ;) So , don't be mad , be glad and enjoy your life , make a change in someones life, make yourself happy - start filling your own dreams if nobody is not doing it for you :)

No comments: