Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday. wohoo.

I am home, I am happy, I am full and I am very relaxed. :) Tonight I got to enjoy someone elses culinary creations. I am not telling who it was , but I am just leting to know you that food was amazing. She sent leftovers with me and I have such a huge temptation to open my refrigirator door and eat it. Do not ask me how dish was called. I just know that it tasted yummmmy- eggplant, bell peppers, tomatoes and tomato sauce , meat balls and spices. It was served with crusty rice and tomato/cucumber salad with mint. After main dish we ate hot apple pie with ice cream. :) Fun night.

Now I am wondering if I should do another 40 minutes of cardio( I allrady did 40 min this morning). Halloween is right behind the corner and I can not afford to gain any weight now. When time comes I let you know why ;)

No comments: