- It has been really quiet up here. Nothing much going on besides taking care of 2 perfectly cute kids and cleaning.
- I still don't have my car and I have not the slightest clue when Will I get my car back.
- I've been goint to movies a lot. My latest movie adventures-
- Charlie and the Chocolate factory- Liked it, made me want to eat more chocolate
- Herby fully lodade- Really cute and funny movie, classical Disney.
- Batman begins- LOVED IT. SO good
- Fantastic 4- I went to see it with low expectations but It came out nice movie experiense. Also loved it.
- War Of the Worlds- OH MY GAWD- THIS is awsome movie, I was clued to screen, I think I was watching it my mouth wide open. That's , how great this movie was. :)
I think I am movie nut. I would sit in the theater all day long and watch all the movies( does not matter if good or bad) that are on at that moment.
What about you? What was your last movie you saw on big screen and how was it?