Wednesday, May 09, 2007

:))





























Happy belated birthday to me. J
We had awesome day. On may 8th, I skipped school and did something extreme .
Few of you know that ocean is one of my biggest fears. I am scared of that big old thing.. Since I am so afraid of it, I decided to do something about it. I booked Captain Dave dolphin safari trip ( dolphin watching) and on Tuesday morning we all headed to Dana point to do this. I was nervous. I was sweating nervous, but I did it. And I am so glad I did. We drove about 8 miles out to ocean and OMG. IT WAS SO BEAUTIUFL. Ocean was quiet , It was so peaceful and beautiful I wanted to cry. And FINALLY we saw them . About 3000 yes , three thousand dolphins. That is not exact number, but close enough. Our captain told us that they have not seen such a sight for couple of years. OMG, dolphins, sea lions , fish , birds… Dolphins trying to play with our boat , trying to race us… It was breathtaking.Regina and Gabriel also loved it J

Then , around 3.30 we got home, dressed up and headed to long beach. I watch our local PBS station and once in a while I support them. This time around I HAD to support them. In march I purchased tickets through their fundrising event to see Celtic Woman. They are incredible. Voices- so pure, so clean. These day, it is hard to find this kind of voice quality. If you have not heard of them, google Celtic Woman, or listen to their music in I tunes.
CONCERT WAS FABULOS. I cryed, I did. I had to. IT is not that often I got to see my fave artists live on stage, and seeing them perform live was life changing experience. Very inspirational and uplifting. J

So that was my day..

OH, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR KIND BIRTHDAY WISHES. YOU ALL MEAN A WORLD TO ME, AND I AM SORRY , IF I SOMETIMES WRITE ABOUT THINGS MAKE YOU UPSET, BUT THAT IS ME. I DO NOT HOLD BACK… LIFE IS TO SHORT TO HIDE UNDER COVERS…. ;0)..
Hope to see you soon guys. J

No comments: