Thursday, November 17, 2005

I had a preminition......

lol

Month ago I ordered Reginas Certified Birth certificates . I payed total 35 dollars( 5 dollars per copy and rest of it for ovrenight delivery) And finally , month after I placed my order my certificates arrived. I am pissed about that. TO make things worse, they arrived with wrong infrormation. WTF???? They got my name wrong. I do not have middle name. And I doubble checked the form before faxing it to them , to make sure everything is ok.

BEFORE I got her certificates today- I placed another order, bc, I was sure they had messed up something. And afer I faxed new forms over to Vitalrecords, doorbell rang-- ding dong- overnight express at 1.55, one month later.. lol
I need these certificates NOW. I have not time to waste and wait. I have to apply for Reginas passport. I knew something had to go wrong to ruin my such a good lucky week!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You can go buy some pretty nice clothes now with that insurance money. Glad they finally got things worked out for you.

Queen D said...

What are you trying to say Kathy, That all my other clothes are ugly ????????????lol

WE have other plans with that money... Updates later...