Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ok, this self centered little bitch is back...


.. and here is my Xmas list- AGAIN.. but mostly it is for my better other half....



  1. Startbucks giftcards- just make sure it is not BLANK card.lol (Thank you )


  2. Best buy giftcards OR new Rebel XTi digital slr ;)


  3. iTunes giftcards because I have I pod and I need sponsors who could afford to pay for my music needs.(thank you )


  4. Kohls giftcards - because I really need new trendy clothes (thank you )


  5. shutterfly giftcard - because I love taking pictures and ordering them online.


  6. Target giftcards- because I just like target


  7. New mercedes- yes, haha( this one is for my dh)


  8. 8x10 picture frames


  9. Sephora giftcards(thank you)


  10. IKEA giftcards- because I want to purchase one of their roundtables


  11. Presidenti coffee from estonia


  12. Metsatollu CD


  13. Trader Joes giftcard


  14. RED WINE- Chiraz or syrah, or Zinfandel

AND I did have an ultrasound today... I found out that I indeed am very fertile RIGHT NOW... But I do not think that I will put my eggs into use anytime soon.... Everything looked good, so I guess I do have to get my thyroid checked....

And nick is coming home tomorrow. Yesterday I went to sport Chalet ( sp) and got ourselves whole bunch of warm clothing for Big bear purporses... I WANT TO LEARN TO SNOWBOARD. I really do,, so watch out, I can feel adrenaline rush just thinking about my new upcoming adventure....

No comments: