Sunday, December 17, 2006

happy Hanukkah...








You know what, Call me grazy or whatever you want, but I decided that This year, we are celebratin Hanukkah. Which means, since Friday, kids have been receiving one gift per day. We also do candle thing... But of course, kids belive in santa, and since we will celebrate our Christmas in Big bear, I kind of mix 2 traditions into one- Today kids baked cookies for Santa and tomorrow each of them will receive one gift. OMG, I am confusing my kids... WTF, I am confusing myself.... lol But hey, we live in 21st century... I do whatever I want to do in privacy on my home... well, publishing all over the net does not really count, but I am HAVING HELL OF A TIME having fun....lol




I hope santa is hungry, because kids left him lots of cookies...

No comments: