Monday, March 20, 2006

Headlines....

As many of you may know by now, Donald is Daddy- again. And I can see future headlines- DONALD TRUMP FOUND DEAD in his bedroom, Melania and baby missing.
I think that Melania is very very very smart woman- and of course he loves Donald and is greatly attracted to him- I blame it on Money..... ( sorry Melania and Donald, I am just being brutally honest.....)

New Trump: Donald, Melania Have a Boy

Monday Mar 20, 2006 7:35am EST
Monday Mar 20, 2006 1:20pm EST (updated)
By Stephen M. Silverman
Donald Trump
CREDIT: DAVE ALLOCCA / STARTRAKS

It's a baby boy for Donald Trump and wife Melania, the real-estate entrepreneur announced Monday.

The couple's son, Barron William Trump, was born at 5 a.m. and weighed in at 8 1/2 lbs., Trump tells PEOPLE.

"It's a beautiful baby and she's a beautiful mother," says the 59-year-old Apprentice star.

Of his wife Melania, Trump said, "I just think she's looking forward to being a great mother. I have no doubt how good she will be."

No comments: