Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh so mad.

Today was one of those days I felt really creative. Like really, really , really creative. I played quitar, I wrote couple of silly love songs AND I worked 3 hours working on my photoshop project. After i was finally happy with outcome I decided to save my breautiful ( the best graphic project yet) layout containing layers, specieal effects, words, sunshine, fire - everything that I had worked out in my head, and I finally got time to create it. And then BOOOOOM. My computer crashed. IT CRASHED while I was saving my project. Oh, I was mad, I was so mad I made myself hot chocolate with whipped cream and I drank 3 glasses. That how mad I was.!!!!!! I would create this project probably now withing 30 minutes, but I am just so freekin' mad that it happened. Now I just drink my wild strawberry coctail and curse out loud. ( PSS kids are in bed).

Until next time...

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

wild strawberry coctail? sounds sooo good!

Queen D said...

vodka, wild strawberry liquor, orange juice and slice of orange or strawberry :):):) Kind of like screwdriver but only better :)