Wednesday, May 24, 2006


I am so tired right now. I hate hot weather, I hate cold weather I hate rainy weather, HECK- I hate when wheather changes from one extreme to other. Whay can't it be JUST RIGHT!!!!!

Anyway, I feel really upset right now. Some of you have met Jill, My very first friend here in US. about 4 years ago she moved to Ca to be with her boyfriend. They have been together for 6 years. Well, things did not work out the way SHE wanted and she decided that it is time for her to move on. AND she is MOVING TO FLORIDA. With whoom will I go to scrapbooking now??? huh??? Ok. That's fine, just pack your bags and leave your good friend behind... not fair. :(
On friday night I threw her a little party. As my good bye gift.. And on Saturday Morning I will drive her to Airport. :( I hope she finds what she is looking for... Posted by Picasa

No comments: