Thursday, May 25, 2006

Competition, competition competition..

Ok. I am little unhappy now. I spent 2 hours by the pool and got horrible sunburn and I used 50 spf sunblock. I HURT EVERYWHERE. I want my money back....


Anyway, what I want to write about today may make some of you disagree with me. It is about My California. It is about what I see here every day. Area where we live is close to everything and our house is built on last Developement in Laguna Niguel ( at least that what they are saying). Our community is not finished yet. There is still place for new homes. But do you want to know what is the price for new homes??? 4 years ago when I bought my house we payed 750 000 dollars for our house. If we'd sell our house we'd make around 1,5 million dollars. BUT new houses range from 1,3 million to 2,5 million dollars and THEY ARE NOT worth that amount of money. It is grazy over here. Ridiculos. But of course Laguna Niguel is very beautiful area , very clean and well organised. Close to freeway, toll road, close to few malls , grocery stores etc. I love it here.
Living here is kind of stressful I think. people who live here make GOOD money, they have interior designers, private shoppers , Gardners, mades, own 3-4 houses, apartments, ,condos ( not everybody , but lots of them do). Most of the familyes have more than 2 cars , if they have small kids and both parents work Live in nanny is necessity , well, lot of moms I know, are stay at home moms and they still have live in nanny/ baby sitter. I know lot of people here who are taking acting lessons and drive to LA area few times a week to show up in auditions in hopes of finding awsome HOLLYWOOD fame. I know parents whose kids got chosen to Santa Clause 3 movie and now they are not friends anymore, because one of the kids gets to be on big screen one minute longer. ( jelousy). Whatever.

People who have been in my house know that our house is NOT traditional in any means. lol All my fooms have different colors, furniture is miss and match and I do not shop in High End department stores. Nothing matches in my house. AND then I go to these awsome traditional looking clean, clutter free DO NOT SIT ON MY FURNITURE kind of homes and I feel overwhelmed. I am not sure why, but sometimes it just irks me that I do not have 3000 dollar couch in my house, or my coffe table is out of Ikea? Do I make any sence to you?? Yeah, I do want to decorate my house with Art deco and Salvador Dali and Picasso. But will it make me happy when I have it??? Will I enjoy it for me or will I enjoy it because people will go AWW, ond OWW and wow... you know??
I have been writing here and I forgot why I started writing this. Oh, I remembered. Life here is all about WHO is the Best. My husband blah, my kids, blah, my this blah my that blah... All I hear all day long is blah blah blah and I am so fucking sick of this all. Sometimes I just want to pack my bags and leave this place, and then I take a minute to think about it and I feel like I am a total moron. Why do I ever feel depressed? I live in Southern paradise. I have everything I ever wanted , even more. Husband, kids, house, best cars ( yeah, you may disagree there. lol). But I do get my dull and I want out of here moments. The other day I thought I should back my bags and move to hollywood, take couple of acting classes, get myself agent and start acting . lol I'l probably get a job as and dead fat russian stripper in CSI crime lab..... oh. wow. I get teary eyes even thinking about it.... Watch out Hollywood, Diana has few more glasses of cider and I am ready....;)

Everybody here looks good. THey do. And I love how people talk here I love California English. lol.. I had hard time getting New Jearsey and Memphis one, but CA one sound just Right......

OK. I am going to take care of my sunburn. It really hurts. ...... I love California, but I miss Estonia.:)

No comments: