Tuesday, January 30, 2007

good sale...


I LOVE HOME DEPOT. I DO , I do , I dooododoodododo. 2 days ago I went to home depot because I really need to buy few plants, to freshen up my front yard. I t looks dead, BUT instead I left the store with 2 brand spankin' new RUGS. YES RUGS. Beautiful contemporary designer rugs, with not so designer price... Rugs for my living room had price tag on, and it was 570 dollars, But I got it with 120 ( clearance) and smaller rug for living room had 270 dollar tag, I payd 50 dollars. I am so fucking exitid about it. These rugs are SO my style and color that I almost started crying right there in Home depot, when they told me how much they are worth. lol. I am such a dork...haha



BTW , I'll be going to las Vegas again,but this time with my kids and with my girlfriend from Estonia. ;) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice rugs, where is the photo of the living room?

I love the color of your walls, orange is one of my very favorite colors in the world and I don't know if I'm brave enough to paint my walls that color or not.

Queen D said...

Living room lighting is "stupid" and rugs shows it's darker side....lol not that attractive...