Sunday, January 28, 2007

Babyshower


Today was such a fun day... We were invited to Piias Babyshower. ( one pretty cool estonian "chick") hihi. Babyshower was in her friends house. i met couple of "new" estonians ( new to me) and few other people I have not met before . Overall we had fun. We played few "babyshower"games like Guess what food is in that jar, and guess how big Piia is and nobody could say word BABY . etc. :)


After party we headed home and now kids are sleeping and I am trying to choose next song for my school performance. First song I sang was Que sera sera and i think I did pretty good...lol now I am between Orionco flow, Everything I do, I do it for you, strangers in the night and Eternal flame. I love all those songs and it is really hard to choose between them. Orionco flow song is my fave, but it is really hard to sing. Lyrics are little hard to remember and hard to pronounce out. I am leaning toward Strangers in the night. I LOVE LOVE THAT song, so I better practice little more before stepping on spotling....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

A couple of things...

First, I'd like to know about the shoes you're wearing in the photo. They almost look like they are plaid. Are they?

Next, the song. We took a vote at our house and what we want to hear you sing is Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

We'll be waiting..