Tuesday, January 02, 2007

1/2/07


So, year 2007 is here. Am I supposed to feel different than I did 2 days ago? Am I suppose to have some weird New Year resolutions like - I am going to loose 10 lbs and keep it off, I am going to be better person ( inside of course), I am going to be better wife ( HAHA, not gonna happen, I am sick and tired of being good wife.

SO- I am going to be sloppy , full of (*&*(^*& kind of wife this year. No breakfast if you wake up after 8 am- I WILL NOT cook twice in on morning. I WILL not pick up his clothes because I want him to understand what will happen IF i just leave stuff hanging around the house.... And I WILL not have sex, because I'm afride that he will trick me having baby no 3- NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sound s like fun??

AND I WILL SPEND LESS MONEY THIS YEAR!!! ( I have to follow this promise) ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
My name is Julee, I am Sam's girlfriend. I am planning a dinner and nightclub for Sam's birthday on Jan 13, in Hollywood. I am hoping that you and Nick can make it. Even if he isn't in town please feel free to come. Please email me at juleezhair@aol.com.
Sorry, I forgot to grab your email address off the X-mas card you sent Sam.
Wishing you a wonderful New Year.
Warm Regards,
Julee

Queen D said...

I emailed you. :)