Sunday, January 21, 2007

:)


Today I did some driving. I drove to LA and back It was worth the trip. lol Well, I attended tiny brainstorming meeting in LA Eesti majas bout upcoming LEP... :) Leila also took time off from her busy " jammies" schedule to show me area where LEP will take place. Thank you L. :)


OK. Nick left few minutes ago. Every time he leaves, I feel like we are having mini divorse . I had few way to many of those. As much as he drives me grazy when he is home, it drives me grazyererer when he leaves. I HATE cleaning up his "mess", I hate our arguments that lead us nowhere( because he Refuses to argue with me- He does not understand me or why i like sweet, or eating way to many snacks, or into "estonian" stuff , blah blah blah. And he refues to listen to my side of story... He walks around with bindfolds.... Anyway, I still luv him...


Now, In few weeks I start my bellydancing again, I enrolled Regina in Chess, I am planning to enroll gabriel some kind of music classes....



AND wish me luck... on tueday I have to perform in front of my "sInging" buddies - in front of 25 college students with song.... Oh, I get sweaty palms thinking about it... I am going to sing Que sera sera.... and song after that will be Like a prayer....

No comments: