Monday, August 21, 2006

What a week

... do not get to exited. lol nothing special going on here. I finally started scrapbooking again and finished Reginas MAW trip album. Ugh, Scrapbooking is so expencive. I Love going scrapbooking stores and I HATE leaving store because I just NEED lots of the things they have in there. lol

THEN I enrolled gabriel in K+ probram in local YMCA. Now , starting from September I have free time from 7.40am-till 2.07 PM. HO ho ho and Merry chistmas, i am so exited about it. Not that I do not love my kids, but it is time for me to get some ME time ALONE .... Maybe now, I can finally clean my house and it stays clean longer than 10 minutes....
I think I mentioned that I start college again ( 2 online courses) Psychology and Excel.

And I am starting to take belly dancing classes ;) Yeah, next time you go one of those Maroccon restaurants you may find me flashing my fat...... lol

What else?? OH, I went to see Snakes on a Plane. OMG that was heck of a good movie. I think I almost had a heart attack - FEW times . I am scared of snakes, and THIS movie just scared "kaka" out of me big time. lol Wery well played movie. Thumbs up!!!lol

OK .. then last week I took kids to swimming pool- I HATE public swimming pools for a reason- every time i jump into those I come out with huge blisters on my lips- this time they are extra large... And painful and UGLY.... kids are fine , I guess even reginas immune system is now stronger than mine because she is doing much better than me..

OK. Enough for today. I need to do some cardio because I really want to fit into my size 8 jeans again. 10 is not good enough!!!!


AND I almost forgot one very very important thing-- Our Friend Steven Is in St Jude now getting his regular check up. ( He and My daughter Regina were diagnosed with same kind of tumor ) -- ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Sending some good calming vibes to your way...

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

probably i will not be abel to watch this snakes movie. yaiks.
good luck with everything!