Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HA


When my car doors did not lock my dh suggested that I should call Mercedes road side assistance. I told him - Dude, you know, Trust me, they can not lock my door through satellite because my door has mechanical problem. He just kept blah blah blah blah blah ing and I told him BLAH BLAH BLAH - NOOOOOO.
AND let me tell you- I was right. Passinger side door had some serious health issues - but now it is fixed and is functioning fine. I might be a girl, but I know a little about cars. So stop messing with me.

Now on a different note. I THINK our governer Swarchenegger has been taking some ESL( english second language ) classes. I mean it. His english, pronaunciation is much better than year ago. Yeah, I do pay attention what he is talking about and how he is talking, his CALIFONIA is sounding more like CALIFORNIA now. lol WTG Arnold!!!! I knew that you'd be back ;)

OK- SCHOOL STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!! WOHOOO TO ME. I can finally start studing without - MOMMY, mommy, regina i hurting me, MOMMY, GABRIEL TOLD ME THAT I AM STUPID BABY, MOMMY, HELP ME BECAUSE REGINA IS HURTING ME...
OH, it will be Paradise from 7.40 AM till 2.07 pm -

No comments: