Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today was awsome. :)

(sari that I made


My friend ( from Estonia) celebrated her birthday today. Since she has "good relations" with India, her theme for party was India. So last night I sew myself sari , nothing fancy, simple , black sari ( or Saree). Seems like I did pretty good job since I got lots of good reviews about it. :)

Indian food Is awsome. first time I ever tasted indian food was in 1998 year february in London. I LOVED it and I still to. :) Food at her party was very,very good. Music was Indian and we watched Indian/american movie The Guru( I think that was the name of it.) It was fun fun fun.

All of her friends vere dressed up in Indian style- very cool and different. :):):) happy Birthday Reet.


OH,oh, oh - one more thing- first time ever I had my eyebrows threaded.
http://www.hairfacts.com/methods/threading.html
It was so relaxing, and my eyebrows never looked better.

No comments: