Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Still hungry...

..I am still hungry and I am still eating scocolate I even added some chocolate chips into my salad....lol I am loosing my mind.....

But today I want to tell you about other things like what I pay to keep my smile almost white and what I do to keep my skin clean ( almost clean).

Now , that I have dental insurance I decided to update my fillings, they kind of lost theyr shine and started bothering me again. So today I got one filling changed. I HATE when doctors pokes my gums with needle and injects that numbing medicine. Oh I hate it so much I want to bite off his fingers every time he does it. Then I have to hang out all by myself for 10 minutes and then fun starts. He drills and pokes and drills and bonds and scrapes and drills some more and after some 20 minutes of drilling and filling my molar was done. My mouth was numb, my lips felt like they had tripled in size and bit my inner cheek at least 10 times before medicine wore off. AND now I am stuck with headache and toothace and with a huge regret that I decided to get my filling changed.

But I have to go back on friday, because there are 2 more ugly fillings that have to be changed( who sayes that they have ? I DO). And after I get these temporary fillings( 90 dollars each), I wait until september and then my "REAL" insurance finally kicks in and I can get brand new shiny crowns!!!! wohooo for those....( around 450 dollars each, but if I did not have insurance then it would be around 1000 dollars each).

I also saw my dermatologist. He was pretty happy how my skin finally looks. And then I told her , HELL YEAH, IT BETTER LOOK GOOD, I am paying fucking 50 dollars for Plexion mask( insurance only pays 20 dollars), I am paying 65 dollars for Rosac and then there is that Retin-A that costs more that all the other creams.( oh, and cheapest one of them all is Amoxicillin that I am taking 1500 mg per day, I only pay 5 dollar co payment for those) After I told him that, He looked at me for a minute, wrote down something on his little black book and then he told me- WE ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR MEDS. I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU HAD TO PAY THAT MUCH FOR YOUR MEDICATIONS.( well, I did not before, but after my husband quit his awsome job, and we switched insurances, we got one that has horrible prescription medication plan, who new....) So now I have to try out all the generic brands for those meds that I am using, and if they work , I stay on them, if not- I have to pay high price to stay blemish free....

No comments: