Sunday, January 29, 2006


Happy New Year!Year 2006 (Red Dog) is the 4703rd Chinese year. The Chinese believe that the first king of China was the Yellow King (he was not the first emperor of China). The Yellow King became king in 2697 B.C., therefore China will enter the 4703rd year on February 4th, 2006. Also, the Chinese Year uses the cycle of 60 Stem-Branch counting systems and the Red Dog is the 23rd Stem-Branch in the cycle. Since 4700 = (60 *78) + 23, therefore this Red Dog Year is the 4703rd Chinese Year. Complicated??? Tell me about it. lol last night ( saturday) we went to our friends B day and it was also Chinese new years ever. ( she is wearing pink sweater on Pic, Melody). We started out in some Mr Pocets sports bar, where we played pool, arcade, foosball, ... and around 6.pm we went to chinese restaurant. I was not impressed with that restaurant very much. Food was toooo sweet, ( even my dh thought that food sucked big time). We do not like sweet chinese food. We love everything spicy.!!!!! After that party we went to other pary- one of our friends moves to London and she invited all the estonian chicks to her house( regulars, I mean). Almost all the girls had bought cake with them, so all there really was to eat were cakes- cheesecakes, rhubarb pie, apple pie, grazy hair cake( srry Leila, that is how I call that cake), and some other cakes ... so it was sweeeet night. ;). TODAY- sunday, we went to one more B day- it was first B day to our friends baby. Happy B Day Josh. Joshuas dad was men of the day and grilled us huuuuge hamburgers, stakes, sausages- food was awsome. Kids played, I ate, sun was shining and now I regret that I ate b/c my jeans are fitting really tight and I keep promising - tomorrow I will start my diet, tomorrow I will start my diet- and Like that I have been promising for 3 weeks now. But oh well, there is always day after tomorrow......;)

No comments: