Sunday, March 07, 2010



As much as I hate being me, I actually have more moments Loving ME. I am sure we all remember those teenage years. Everything mattered, everything got under our skin. Every word that people told us made us ether go mad or feel happiness, fall into deep depression, or wonder about gazillion other things. I am glad I am not THAT anymore.

I don't care if someone tells me they don't like my hairstyle.. OK, you don't have to like it. You don;t have it, so why do you even care??? You say you don't understand why I changed my mind about my marriage, and think I am stupid. Again, so ??? Why does it matter to you ? My feelings, My love , my life? Right? You don't like my friends? You don't understand why I communicate with such a broad range of people--- Well, it is easy- Nick and I started out having nothing.. nothing at all. We have all sorts of friends and they are all dear to us. Just be you, but better you. All my friends have something to offer , all of them are equally special for us.
You ask lot of questions but are you really ready for answers, because you may not like what I have to say?
SOmeone wise once said - "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." And we are doing it right now. My family is my life, love, pain, tears, laughs, and much more. It makes sense to me, us... We fight for what we love. We make it work ...
Instead of complaining blahblahblah... DO something....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I admire you. I wish you weren't going to China but it's not like we see each other often.

I'm thinking now that China may turn out to be a blessing. If there's one thing I can say about all the folks I happen to know who've lost kids, almost all of them say the second year is worse than the first.

China might help with that somehow, I hope so.