Thursday, February 08, 2007

...

I have been very inactive for past few days. Both of my kids were sick, I was sick ( constantly am),and I am still sick at this moment. I had to see my doctor again today. I pay him a visit at least once a week, leaving behind 35 dollar co pay an 50 dollar prescription for meds...

After nurse took my temp, and checked for blood pressure ( which was low again.... but it has been low for past 8 years). But that is not what I am here to write....

So , my doctor enters that white tiny room. I sit on the table wearing black pants, and black jacket. My hair isdark brown with purple hightlight... He looks at me and tells me- you hae done womething new to our hair....... ( now, I did it while ack and he did not notice it then.).

I told him, Yeah, Idid.......


THEN I broke down like 5 year old and told him- INEED RELEIF NOW, RIGHT NOW> I CANT TAKE PRESSURE IN MY HEAD ANYMORE. I feel like it is about to explode..... He ( doctor) looks at me and tellls me--" OK, let me go and get your mommy, maybe she knows what to do about your temper........ hahah Only he could say things like that......

Now I am taking augmentin and if this will not help me, then I will have to request for MRI to see what the heck is going on in there...... (In my head)...

I have to stop blogging now. This blogspot is driving me grazy. ....

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope you feel better, and that someone is able to get to the bottom of it.

I know you've been feeling crummy for a while.

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Diana, hope you feel better! Yaiks!
Keep us posted!
Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!