Friday, October 20, 2006

>>>M<<<


I am not sure what world has become. Since when we started caring what other people would do , or what color underwear they wear. ? Since when Brad and Angelina become our super hero’s and since when we would tell our kids – SHUT up, I want to know did Jen really brake up with Vince.
I am just so sick and tired of all this commotion around 21st century “superheroes”. I turn on TV, and hear- Braking news just in- Katie give birth to a healthy baby girl. I switch channel, - NO, No, No- Katie give birth to a healthy BOY. Oh. Now I am confused- I switch one more time—Oh, no- Katie did not give birth yet. Few more weeks to go. WTF??? I can’t take it anymore. I want to turn on TV and watch something together with kids- show like teaching kids to dance, or how to teach them to sing- or how to boost self esteem. Yeah, it is nothing racy, but what are we teaching our kids by telling them- you know- Maddox has Mohawk- it is really in now, We should go to hairdresser because you are going to be coolest kid ever ….
Or I hear kids talking before they go to their classes- You know what my mom told me, I am really cute and when I grow up I am going to be the most popular girl .- AhAAA. Yeah, it is going to be me. MHM…
Other girls join in- me to, me to , my mom told me that I am pretty to and I am going to be most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.

Then I hear boys talk- but you know what I want to be when I grow up- girls ask WHAT- I am going to by a big gun and do some shooting. Because it is so much fun ….. ( WTF????) and then they imitate shooting ( at age 6-7). And girls stick their fingers in their mouths, then zzzzzzzzzz on their butt and - UH, I’m so hot…. ZZZZZZZZz , peace bros and sistaaaas…..

I just listen to these conversations and wonder- I must be doing something right because my kids want to be train driver, trash truck drivers and doctors and bakers. ( sound reasonable …) OR, should I start pushing them to be more “ hip “ these days like--- Pamela Anderson Look a likes…??? Or should I take them to get their pedicures and manicures every week because when you do not get your nails done you are sooooooo yesterday…. ( yeah, you are--- let me remind you- last time I had my nails done was 2 years ago…) …

Talk to you later bitches and HOs.

My fave quote- It is a discusting little gross fairytale Poor girl meets a rich guy and they fall in love. And they live happily ever after. I am so bored of that story.. ( Erica from Bachelor )

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

you are funny, diana! i laughed my a.. off!
you are so right about these "heroes".