Thursday, June 15, 2006

:)

Way to exited to do anything at all. lol Few days ago I found out that my camcorder has no manners . lol battery lasts only 10 minutes and images look kind of all off color pinkish. So today I went to Best BUY and got myself new awsome toy. I wanted to get camcorder with dvd in it, but after 20 minutes of touching and flipping and talking and other things I decided to get regular one. I got myself Canon Elura 100 digital camcorder. It is nice and small and beautiful :) Maybe now I get China into my computer just the way I want it ;)

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=174&modelid=12827

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

HAVE A NICE TRIP!

(Remember what I said to you.... if you want to keep your blog updated then send your post to me and i will post!!!!)
I will be your no 1 fan reading your China memories! I bet the others will love that too!
(Let me know!!!!!!!!! If you wish to do so!)