Monday, April 24, 2006

Yeah, right..

.. so finally today I took my ML 500 to dealership repears to get my navigation system fixed. That damn thing was driving me grazy. I can not stand broken things. THey are cluttering my mind and make me stressed. So when I got there the guy told me that there are few dents on my doors and they can get those taken out - 150 dollars per door. THanks, but NO thanks. I can live with tiny dents. But I can not live with broken navigation system. :):): Tomorrow I'll find out what the heck is going on.

Then. I got replacement car. At first they wanted to give me C230 ( I think), but then they saw my kids and 2 car seats and I got older ML 350. I HATE IT!!!! Yes, it is ML , big spaceous.... BUT IT IS fuckin'g 350. It aint 500. When I press gas pedal down I get potpot pot rrrrrrrrrpot potpot rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It means it is not as fast as I like my car to be. It took me while to get used to driving it, becasue I am used to fast excelaration. lol. I am such a drama queen. My friend is right... she told me while ago that I make something out of nothing.... so what was I talking about again..... Just don't mind me today. I am just pissed because I got older car to replace my 2003 car. Blah......

No comments: