Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm just lazy

there is alot to write about, but I just don't want to. I lost interest. My latest news is thta WE ( R, G and I got Chinese visas and are ready to pack our bags and move to China - FOREVER...lol 25 days sounds like FOREVER. Nick better find me some interesting activities. I just hope that he does not force me to walk entire Grate wall - ......lol Kids are weird. They told me that they want to go to Estonia first and then think about if they want to go to China. They are weird.


Ok. Yeah, I am PMSing. But I don't get it. I really dont. This past year I get fever before my AF. ( yeah, I know to much information) . I get sick. I also get nausea, headaches, vomiting at times and horrible upper respiratory infections. Doctor looks at me and tells me. YUP, You are PMSing. WTF?? I know you are my good friend, but it does not give you the right to make fun of me when I feel misreable. Seriosly. He is a nutjob. WHy do I even bother to keep him as my doctor. Then he prescribes me antibiotics with refils and tells me- I know , in 4o days you will be back here complaning same thing , so there you go. I save you 35 dollars !!! Another WTF?? Is that how you are trying to tell me that you had enough and I should get my head checked??
But I just smile and say- Thank you doctor. I will sell these drugs on Ebay, because there are lot of people who are willing to pay lots of money for this piece of relief. Then he looks at me and tells me- " I trust you ! " Then he opens the door, tells me see ya'. After this doctors wisit I am 70 dollars poorerererer - it is like loosing 7 bottles of pretty good wine....

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

you are funny!
not that i find anything funny about PMS. serious business! :)