Monday, June 04, 2007

hihi

new gyn- I like her.., pap smear, breast exam, pelvic exam, low but health blood pressure, prescription for anti depressants - celexa,, but I got generic brand and got it for free. It is weird... I took my first pill, and all i did was yawn all day long, kind of like I want to throw up , but instead I am going to yawn... haha... Doctro told me not do drink any alcoholic beverages at first, so I know what are side effects.... lol Bummer, and I was hoping to open bottle of whiskey and finish it up.....Yawwwwnnnnn.

ALSO, leila, my good friend Leila thinks I am fat. She does.. How sad is this.. Today she sent me email with Allure Total Makeover ... With this, and slim fast and Celexa , and vegetables I'll be able to drop 10 lbs in 6 weeks... At least I am hoping so....
http://www.allure.com/user/makeover/login

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

Wake up, Diana!!!
Huh, I'm embarrassed... I don't think that anybody is fat... except me! :)))
Wake up! Don't yawwwwnnn!

Queen D said...

lol.. thats how I am... I look at other people who are in my weight range and think they look good, and then i see myself in the mirror and I think I look hideous. oh more yawns yaaawwwnnn. I am not really tired, but I yawn, People say I do not get enough oxygen in.. huh??