Wednesday, September 20, 2006

:)




I have had few pretty grazy days. One one very important day. :0
My beautiful Daughter Regina turned 7. (19th of sept) I feel so happy to have her in our lives. And because she is special, she deserves special treatment. :)

Then - today was one of those days that I wish that I never had. lol Morning started out fine- I did my cardio and while working out I watched movie- JuST MY LUCK. VERY unlucky movie with a happy ending. Anyway. most of you know that Regina was diagnosed with GHD( growth hormone deficency) and she has to start growth hormone therapy. She will start it sometimes beginning next week and it means that I have to inject her with meds every day for next 10 years. AND it is not cheap. So I got a call from pharmacy- Miss Tan, we would like to set up delivery with your daughter meds, but FIRST you have to pay 389 dollars and that is amount your Insurance will not cover. 389 dollars for 30 days I asked??? I told them that I will call few people and ask what the heck is going on because I have invoice from you that my copay is only 30 dollars. So I make those calls ( about 10 of them) and nobody has no Idea what the heck is going on. Finally somebody gave me a straight answer- well, we screwed up and had to do insurance reinvestigation and THAT IS THE AMOUNT YOU OWE!!!!! FUCK. I had a meltdown- BUT THE GOOD news is that next month co pay will be only 135. FUCK FUCK FUCK. So now, I am stuck with this for 10 years???? So what should I give up?? SHopping or my sons daycare??/ Tough one- I think I better stop spending money now..... And then I have this one special friend who just creeps me out with all the " smart" info about growth hormone injections and second cancers. Now I am really freaked out... Thanks K. B. ;)

Ok now- enough of that crap allready. I did something fun also today. I started my bellydancing classes. It was just what I needed. To get my mind of things and just dance . It was so much fun and I really did forget about all the issues I was having. I feel so rested now. But I can all ready feel all the suspicious thoughts filling out my brains free curves.... Welcome to my life. Wanna be part of it, just come and knock on my door and listen to me bitch about things I really need to be bitching- my dh...... ;)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

If you listen to me too much, you'll get to be as neurotic as I am, and I know you don't want that.

I think the doctors would be very happy if all the parents of their patients stayed away from the internet.

And they just might be right...

Kathy said...

Let's see if you remember where this came from...

Kathy said...

OK, no more comments I promise, but I couldn't resist this last one.

Queen D said...

OMG Dr Gajjar one is hysterical... Thanks for the visual....

AND I look "HOT" dancing like that. WOhooooo I still got it..:)